The E-Racer is a cable actuated add-on that replaces the OEM Toyota electric actuator in 8" electric locking differentials found on Toyota Tacoma's, 4Runners, Landcruisers and FJ Cruisers.
The E-Racer is designed to work with both the high pinion FJ-80 series and low pinion 8" E-locker differentials.
If you already have an E-locker 3rd member (chunk), the E-Racer is a simple bolt on upgrade that can be done with basic hand tools anywhere, anytime.
- No wiring
- No fluids to replace
- Re-use the factory E-locker spur gear
- Engage your locker in 2WD and 4WD high range
- Stainless steel to withstand the elements
- Anodized aluminum to preserve the look
- The main shaft, which will take most of the torsion load, is made from heat treated, stress relieved, ground and polished 4140 Acralloy steel.
- Double o-ring design seals the fluid in and contaminants out
- For custom builds, extra material is left on the E-Racer's circular lever.
1 - 3rd Member Actuator
1 - Cable (8', 10' or 12')
1 - Hand Shifter
- All Stainless Hardware
- Plenty of Zip Ties
1 - Differential Cable Bracket (driver or pass entry)
The E-Racer is homegrown and locally made in the U.S.A. Kit is simple, complete, and designed to give you a reliable selectable locker that is all Toyota. The E-Racer provides unmatched sustainability that every 4x4 expedition vehicle needs.