***PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE CORRECT YEAR KIT. THANK YOU!***
FINALLY, AN AFFORDABLE SOLID AXLE SWAP FOR THE TACOMA!
Kit A is not axle specific, but comes with everything else needed to hang an axle to your Tacoma.
Includes everything needed to remove factory rack and pinion to put a IFS Style Steering Box from an 86-95 Toyota Pickup or 4Runner.
- Also Included:
- -Frame Tubes
- -Frame Tube Jigs
- -Front Spring Hanger
- -Gussets, Supports
- -Steering Shaft w/ Universal Joints
- -Firewall Plate
- -5125 Shocks
- -Frame plates w/Integrated IFS Box Mount
- -Leaf Springs of Choice, 3",4" or 5" HD Superflex Springs
- -Bumpstops/Bumpstop Extensions
- -Shock Hoops
- -Shackles w/Bushings and Greaseable Bolts
- -Step by Step Color Illustrated Instructions!
After installing this kit, what would be needed is an axle of choice, front driveline modifications, brake lines, and steering linkage to your axle of choice.
Note For SAS Kit A Only: With single case applications, a high clearance t-case crossmember is required. Rock Defense™ Tacoma Single T-Case Crossmember, 120198-1-K. Additional oil pan clearance may be required. See our Tacoma SAS Oil Pan Kit for more information.
NOTE: You will need the Tacoma Oil Pan Conversion Kit seen HERE in order to complete this kit.