PLEASE NOTE: We cannot recommend certain shock sizes, because every vehicle is setup differently. The best way for us to get you the correct shocks, is to get us the fully collapsed, and fully extended measurements. Otherwise it is just a guessing game. Each shock in the list has measurements, and what style mounts it has. If you need further help, or information, feel free to send us an email, or give us a call.
If you need help with measuring shocks, here is some instructions to help you
We here at Low Range Off-Road have run several of the different spring over axle kits out there and know that some vendors have their good and bad points in there SPOA kits. That is why we put together a kit using what we think are the best products on the Samurai market.
You will be able to fit about 31"-33" tires depending on the condition of your springs and if you do any trimming. Samurai in picture has 33" tires.
Kit will give you about 4 1/2" of lift and is weld on.
Deluxe Kit Includes:
- -Low Range Off Road Complete Contact HD Self-Aligning Spring Over Axle Pads
- -Low Range Off Road Upper Front Shock Tower Kit
- -Low Range Off Road Billet Aluminum Rear Shock Mount Kit
- -Low Range Off Road Front and Lower Shock Mounts
- -Two Low Range Off Road Billet Aluminum 3/4" Drive Shaft Spacers
- -Low Range Off Road Coated Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- -Four DT 3000 Series Shocks
Note: SPOA Kits require some type of steering correction. You will want to look at our Steering Page. We highly suggest at least the OTS stage 1 kit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $219.00
Starting at: $179.00
Starting at: $79.99