Who ever thought of freezing water and selling it? We never really gave the ARB fridge freezer much thought here at Low Range Off Road until we looked at the cold hard facts:
- 1. We don't like wet food.
- 2. Egg Cartons don't last when soggy.
- 3. Drinks don't taste good when warm.
- 4. Ice costs an arm and a leg.
- 5. A fridge in your vehicle is awesome.
Why don't more people buy the ARB fridge freezer? To put it brutally honestly... they do, you just don't see them very often because they aren't being constantly drained and dumped out from mess.
Consider the benefits of getting one for yourself.
Have you ever bought all of your groceries, drinks, and left the store forgetting ice for your ice chest or cooler? We have. SOLVE it yourself and see the benefits of having a low amperage draw fridge freezer from ARB, the best in portable fridge technology.
Here is some specs on the fridge so you can measure your milk cartons and see how many cans you can fit in it for an awesome day at the beach, the mountains or on the rocks!
FITS 120 12 OZ CANS!!!!
- -100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
- -Three year warranty.
- -Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- -Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
- -Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
- -Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- -Solar panel and generator compatible.
- -Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
- -User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
- -Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
- -Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
- -Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
- -Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge .
- -Operates at extreme angles (up to 30¡) without affecting operation or reliability
Model: 10800602. Weight: 54 lbs. Capacity: 82 qts. (78L) Average DC power consumption: 1.07 amp hr.
- -An optional transit bag (PN 10900015) is available from Low Range Off Road to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents.
- -An optional ARB 63QT/82QT Fridge Freezer Slide (PN 10900022) is available through Low Range Off Road.
- -Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel.
- -Internal led cabinet light.
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
- -Interior drain plug.
- -Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
- -Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
- -Integrated power system.
- -No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available.
- *Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.
- SEE HERE FOR .PDF INFORMATION ON NEW ARB FREEZER FRIDGE MODELS.
- SEE AUSTRALIAN ARB WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ARB FREEZER FRIDGES
Watch the youtube video of the features of this fridge, we are sure that you will be impressed with its features.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)